Warranty & Returns
THANE DIRECT USA – 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The product you have purchased from Thane USA Inc is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service to the original owner for one (1) year from date of original purchase (“Warranty Period”). Should the product prove defective during the Warranty Period, you must email our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not return the defective part or unit unless instructed to do so after contacting us. Under this limited warranty, Thane USA Inc will replace any parts found to be defective due to a manufacturer’s defect. A shipping and processing charge will apply to any replacement undertaken by Thane USA Inc . This limited warranty is not transferable, extends only to personal use and does not apply to use of any product in a manner for which it was not designed or intended, or in a manner inconsistent with directions in the user’s manual or other instructions supplied with the product. After the expiration of this limited warranty, the cost of parts will be the responsibility of the original purchaser.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Thane USA Inc OR ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, MISUSE, INABILITY TO USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT, OR ANY PRODUCT DEFECT, INCLUDING ANY ECONOMIC LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT OR USE, COSTS OF INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL, OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES OF WHATEVER NATURE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GRANTED BY Thane USA Inc AND SHALL BE IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUSIVE OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
2. Improper or inadequate assembly or maintenance.
3. Unauthorized modification or commercial use.
4. Improper packaging in return transit.
5. Normal wear and tear.
6. Unsupervised use by children under 18 years of age.
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE: The original purchaser should contact our customer care representatives by filling out the form at www.thane.com/warranty-and-parts. Depending on the extent of the service required, the original purchaser shall have the obligation and responsibility to:
• Pay for all service and parts not covered by this limited warranty; and
• Pay the applicable shipping and processing fee as specified by our customer care representatives.
• If you are instructed to return the product (a) carefully package the product using adequate padding material to prevent damage during transit – the original packaging is ideal for this purpose; (b) include your proof of purchase, which includes the date of purchase; and (c) send to the address designated by our customer care representatives via USPS or carrier of your choice.
FOR ALL INQUIRES, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS VIA E-MAIL AT email@example.com. Thane USA Inc is not responsible for any uninsured items lost in transit or costs incurred by the customer to return the product.
This policy applies to products purchased directly from Thane USA and if you purchased from a retail store or Amazon, please refer to their return policy.
- You must receive an RMA number from Thane before shipping the product to us.
- The merchandise must be returned within the Satisfaction Period specified, 30 days from receipt of purchase
- Products returned without an RMA number will not be refunded or credited and will be discarded.
- Your return shipment must be postmarked no later than two (2) weeks after we have provided your RMA number.
- Products must be returned undamaged in suitable packaging (preferably original cartons).
- Must be in original condition with all accessories and materials included.
- Refunds do not include shipping and handling or assembly fees and trial fee payments.
Thane USA Inc. defines an unauthorized return as any merchandise returned to our facilities without a valid and current RMA number issued by Thane. Failure to properly mark packages with a valid RMA number, or allowing an RMA number to expire, will cause Thane to consider a return unauthorized. Any merchandise returned without an RMA number will not be subject to a refund or credit and Thane will discard the product. The customer assumes all shipping and handling charges for any unauthorized return.
Order Cancellation Policy
Your order begins processing as soon as you click the "PLACE YOUR ORDER!" button. After submission, you have 1 hour from placing your order to having your order canceled. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email order confirmation with access to our self-serve platform. You must register to gain access to the platform, once you have registered, select the order which requires cancellation and select “request help”. Please describe the reason for the cancellation. Once the request has been received, your order will be canceled, and you will be notified. IMPORTANT: Any attempts to cancel your order after it moves into the shipping process can not be stopped.
If you change your mind about the order or we are unable to stop your order, you can return any unwanted items in accordance with our 30 return policy.